Friday, April 07, 2006

Finally...I Have Arrived!


It's about time for me to get this started! I have been thinking and talking about starting a blog for some time now, but kept putting it off. Not sure why, just being lazy and sometimes I have trouble committing to something so permanent that everyone can see and judge for themselves. But, here I am with a little insight into my life as a wife to Jeremy and a stay-at-home mom to 17 month old Elise. My sister is way into scrapbooking and has tried to get me into it as well. It's just not my thing. I'm not very creative and tend to get all worked up about how each page is going to look. It takes so long to do each page and I end up putting it off (you will soon discover what a procrastinator I am). I have a few scrapbooks started, but nothing finished and am about 7 years behind on my pictures. And just forget about me keeping udated with a baby book for Elise - she is over a year old and I have yet to write anything in it. So, instead I am jumping into the 21st century and creating a virtual scrapbook, if you will. Enjoy!





Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

6 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger i am not said...

look! She's got a trendy little messy hairstyle!! I'm so excited that you've started this because I NEED to have a daily kim fix and I haven't been able to do so via phone. I think it looks fantastic and I look forward to reading it every day!

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Yeah Kimmy! Smooches to Miss Elise :-)

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Josh Leo said...

I am so proud, welcome to blogging, may you keep writing for years to come!

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger i am not said...

I'm looking at this again and now i'm wondering where the second picture was taken - in your house? in front of what piece of furniture?

 
At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww my cute little pumpkin! Great hair!

 
At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for showing me the world of blogging! I loved all the pictures of Elise...she's beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home