Thursday, March 15, 2007

I'm Baaaaaack!

So, I've been gone from my blog for a while, but I'm back. Elise is at school today and I am home by myself until 2:00 with nothing pressing to do, so I guess there is no excuse for me not to post something new. Things have been pretty busy around here, but that is no reason for me to ignore this blog. I somehow find time to play solitaire and surf the internet, so I obviously have time to say hello and give people some updates.

That being said, I am giving myself (and anyone else who wants to join me) a blogging challenge.

The challenge is this: I will post something new everyday for the next 7 days in a row.

It might only be a picture, or a quick statement or two, but I will have something new to look at everyday for the next week. Hopefully, this will give me the kick in the butt that I need to be more diligent in keeping those who care up-to-date with what's been going on in our household.

Stay tuned and see you tomorrow!

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

6 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger Mommy Brain said...

Don't kill yourself Kim!

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger i am not said...

so this is what you do when I tell you i don't have time to talk to you on the phone:)

BTW - nora = vomitting, so she is really sick and me getting off the phone was more urgent than I realized... i'm sure you can put two and two together and understand the implications and possibilities for this weekend:)

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Taylor said...

So glad to hear your back! I have missed your posts! I will be checking everyday for the next 7 in a row!!!

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Lisa @ Heaven Sent said...

Wow... that's quite a challenge. Not sure I can join you, but I will be sure to stop by next week!

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Mommy Brain said...

Um...it's 2:45 on Friday, I'm getting worried!

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger Diane said...

I'm in...provided the vomit viper does not come for a vist. We've one out of six get sick this week. We're waiting with bated breath.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home