Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day with a big ol' wedge of cheese!

Father's Day this year presented a slight challenge for me. I wanted to get Jer a present from Elise and me, but he's not big on gifts and doesn't like me to spend money on things that he doesn't need. I was racking my brain trying to come up with something and an idea finally came to me. Now, for those of you who know me, you know I don't tend to be a "cheesy" kind of person. A little cheese now and then is okay, but I can't stomach too much of it or I will start gagging. Well, open up and down the hatch, Kim, because I came up with the CHEESIEST, like Kraft Macaroni & Cheese, Father's Day gift.



Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

7 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger Carol said...

Beautiful pics! Love 'em! No cheddar, nacho, or meunster there!

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger ms leo said...

awwwww!

 
At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely NOT cheesy...just beautiful! Bet he LOVES those pics of his girls! :)

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Mommy Brain said...

Elise's hair is incredible! The pictures are great...and I bet Jer loved them.

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Lisa @ Heaven Sent said...

I am the master of cheese, and this, my dear, is not cheesy.

I absolutely LOVE that last photo. Beautiful!!!!!!!

 
At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is so cheesy that I wish I had some of dad's good wine.

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger M. Fox said...

Those are GREAT!!!! I'm printing one out! It was great to see you Kim, thanks for coming by. It's been forever. I just posted pix of the girls on Veronica's blog. I hope to see you again soon!

meg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home