Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I'm feelin' the love

Yesterday Elise came home with an adorable Mother's Day card she made at school. On the front, it said "Happy Mother's Day, I love (with a heart) You! The inside of the card had a tracing of her two adorable little hands and was signed "Love, Elise." It was so sweet and made my heart melt - her first Mother's Day gift that she was able to actually participate in making for me. She was so excited to show it to me I almost cried. Her excitement continued and mine subsided as she held up the card enthusiastically and announced, "I give it to Daddy when he gets home!"

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

5 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Blogger Jen said...

How sweet! Enjoy it while it lasts.

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Taylor said...

Awe, how sweet! I will never forget my first mother's day gift too! I can't wait to find out what I will get today from daycare!!! Bless their sweet little hearts!

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Josh Leo said...

how sweet?! She better give you Jer's fathers day present then!

 
At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch!!! I agree with Josh Leo...definitely take Jer's gift. :)

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Mommy Brain said...

I heard a speaker say that she always loves bedtime because when the God Bless part comes Mommy always comes befor Daddy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home