Friday, April 20, 2007

Be back soon!

It's been a while since I've posted, but I'm in the middle of what could possibly be one of the busiest times I've experienced in the recent past. I've been traveling and busy with other random things at home. It is currently 6:17 am and I am waiting for Elise to finish her breakfast so we can leave for our flight to Florida. The two of us are heading down there to visit my grandma. When I get back, I'm looking forward to posting about all my recent adventures. Until then, have a great weekend and I'll see you in a week!

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

4 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Blogger Carol said...

Hope you have a nice visit with gram!

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger mintjuniper said...

Oh, would you like some whine with your post?! No really, I miss you so much Kimmy Kim! I am slowly going crazy 12456 switch, Crazy going slowly am I 654321 switch.

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Lisa @ Heaven Sent said...

Can't wait to hear about your trip!

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Diane said...

Okay...I'm missing my friend Kim!! Your wit always brightens my day. I'm waiting with pins and needles for your next post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home