Thursday, August 02, 2007

Hello from the road!

I haven't posted lately but it's not been for the usual reason of my laziness. It's because we have been out of town for the past 2 weeks and have another week and a half to go before we get home. We started our travels on July 18 and left Memphis heading north to Grand Rapids. My step-brother, Josh, got married and then the next day we left to spend a week at a cottage with Jer's family (will post more on both the wedding and the cottage week later). Now we are in the Chicago area spending a week and a half with my family. Next week, we will head back up to Grand Rapids again for a few days for the wedding of Jer's sister, Megan.

It's been a crazy couple of weeks so far, but we are enjoying seeing our families and spending so much time with them. As soon as I am able, I will post some pictures and tell about our travels.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

2 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger Lisa @ Heaven Sent said...

Can't wait to hear the stories and see some photos! Happy (and safe) travels!

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

I wondered where you'd gone!
Let me know if you have a couple of free hours when you're back in GR. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home