Monday, August 13, 2007

We're home...Finally!

Wow. We made it. 26 days of traveling. It was a loooooooooong trip, but we enjoyed ourselves and had a lot of fun with family and friends. But, now it is back to reality and the routine of our life here in Memphis. I will soon post all about our trip including pictures, but I just wanted to let everyone know we finally made it home safe and sound. And I will leave you with the temperature highs for the week here in Memphis...

Mon - 106
Tues - 106
Wed - 106
Thur - 104
Fri - 103
Sat - 97

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

8 Comments:

At 5:49 AM, Blogger Diane said...

Welcome back!! We've missed seeing you and Elise at school. What about these balmy temps? My motto is "stay inside"!!

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger i am not said...

You're home! I thought you might be, but I didn't want to bug you since I figured you're doing laundry and unpacking and stuff - or catching up on your stories, whatever;)

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Ick. That is just too stinkin' hot.

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger ms leo said...

eww. remind me NEVER to visit you this time of year.

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Mommy Brain said...

yuck...you like living down there?

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Carol said...

thank God for A/C!

 
At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss summer in the south.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Lisa @ Heaven Sent said...

Welcome back! And yes, those temps seem pretty sticky. No thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home