Monday, July 10, 2006

Fine, I'll do it...

Alright already. I'll do this stupid thing, but I'm not promising greatness.

1. My home is... usually messy.
2. I am listening to... my washing machine and Elise whining.
3. Maybe I should... not tag anyone else to end this silliness.
4. I love it when... I don't have to do these chain email/blog things.
5. My best friend... tagged me and the other one started this whole train wreck of a game.
6. I don't understand... why people think this is fun.
7. I lost... my wedding ring in Lake Michigan(see Jen, 2 days isn't so bad).
8. People say... a lot of things which I only listen to half of.
9. The meaning of my blog name is... nothing - I had to come up with something.
10. Love is... the best, THE BEST!
11. Right now, somewhere, someone is... peeing.
12. I will always... hate doing these things.
13. Once upon a time... I was cool.
14. I never want to... lose my husband.
15. My personal motto is... it's 5:00 somewhere.
16. When I wake up in the morning... I usually want to go back to sleep.
17. I get annoyed when... I feel pressure to fill these things out.
18. People always... do stuff.
19. I sing...horribly.
20. Hugs are the best when... the person doesn't smell.
21. Today I... finally filled this thing out.
23. Tomorrow I will... attemp to clean part of my house and run errands.
24. I really want... to be done with this thing.
25. If my girls/boys were born the opposite sex, I would have named them... baby boy kooistra since we never settled on a boy name. thank goodness she was a girl!

So, there. I did it. Are you all happy now? I'm very tempted to not tag anyone and just end this nonsense right now, but since I'm a good sport, I will tag Christine.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

5 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Oh look! Kimmy is a joiner! Thank you.

 
At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"18. People always... do stuff."

I laughed out loud at this one!!!

you were really not feeling this fill-it-out thing huh?

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Mommy Brain said...

Oh #@*%...why didn't I just leave you alone?

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger i am not said...

All you can say about me is that I tagged you? There wasn't any other nice, flattering things you could have mentioned? I see what you think about me;)

 
At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re: #19...AMEN!!! (Sorry, I did live with you for a year, remember?!?!?) :) :) :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home