Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day to all you mother's out there! I had a very lovely day. It started by getting up (late, of course) for church and rushing around to get ready on time. Elise woke up with a very running nose and snot dried all over her face. Wonderful. After the whirlwind (that's what Jeremy calls me when I am getting ready to go somewhere) came through, it was off to church. When church was over, we enjoyed a nice lunch out at the local deli. Jeremy and Elise surprised me with a picture of Elise and me in a cute "I Love My Mommy" frame and homemade card. It was very sweet. After the gift, it was time to try to get Elise to take a nap which did not go very well. The past several days she has been off her nap schedule and is WAY over-tired. She screamed on and off for a good hour plus and then Jeremy took her for a walk in her stroller which put her to sleep for a little while. Needless to say, early bedtime tonight for someone. Despite Elise's cold and lack of sleep, I very much enjoyed my 2nd Mother's Day!

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

2 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger i am not said...

I didn't know her hair was long enough for pig tails. Cute, cute, cute!!!

If you were a schedule nazi like me you would have no problem with naptime...

Happy Mother's Day, Kim!

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Love the pigtails!! Now that girl needs some bows. . .

Glad you had a good day~Happy Mothers Day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home