Monday, October 02, 2006

Phew...I found it!

You can all relax now. I have found the missing remote. Actually, Elise found it. And apparently hid it as well. I was sitting on the couch earlier today and Elise was playing with her big tub of legos by the foot of the couch. She likes to hand the blocks to me one by one while I build a tower with them. As she was handing me the blocks, she leaned over to pull out another one and popped up with the remote in her hand. I got so excited and a huge look of pride came over her face.

So, the remote was missing for a little less than 48 hours in Elise's tub of legos. Jeremy and I had both checked in there, but I guess we didn't look close enough. Now we can get back to watching our HD shows the way they were meant to be seen!

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

3 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger Carol said...

Elise is my hero!

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Josh Leo said...

That is funny.. and I love that she hid it well enougjh that you didn't even see it in there...

 
At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad to see that you live can go on!! Good thing that you had your showes tyboed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home