Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I'm Back!

Hello, again! I have been away from my blog for a while, but I suppose it's time to start up again. Nothing too exciting has happened at Casa de Kooistra, so you haven't missed anything while I have been absent.

I was recently up north to visit family and friends and had a nice time. Spent a lot of time out in NW Indy with my sister and nieces. Elise had a blast and started talking a little more while being around them. (It's true what they say, "be careful what you wish for.") "Noooooo," can now be heard constantly throughout our household. After several days at sis's, we headed out to my dad and stepmom's beautiful new house they just built. Elise had a ton of fun exploring the place and spent most of her time inside their large pantry. We had a nice dinner over at my grandma's with Aunt Jan, Uncle Jim, my cousin Kristen, and Kristen's daughter, Jazmine. And, I was able to spend lots of quality time with BFWW. Elise and I had a great time and she was absolutely wonderful on the car ride up and back. I couldn't have asked for her to be more cooperative and well behaved that long in the car.

Elise and I both caught colds while we were up there and are still trying to fight them off. We did, however, sneak in a little trick or treating last night. I will be posting some pictures and telling all about it a bit later, so check back to see how that went.

It's good to be back in the blogosphere! Looking forward to keeping you more regularly updated.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

3 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering what had happened to you! Glad you had a fun/safe trip. Can't wait to see the pics!

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Carol said...

Welcome back, Kim! Looking forward to hearing more of your witty writing!

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Lisa @ Heaven Sent said...

Welcome back -- we missed you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home