Wednesday, September 12, 2007

9 Years!

Happy Anniversary to Jeremy and me! 9 years - WOW! It's hard to believe. On one hand, it seems to have flown by. On the other, our wedding day seems like ages ago. So much in our life has changed since then. We have lived in 4 different residences, gone through many different jobs between the 2 of us, gained several nieces and nephews, lost my mother, lost grandparents, gained a step-mother, gained 2 step-brothers and a few sisters/brothers in-law, and had our own beautiful little girl. To say these past 9 years have been filled with ups and downs would be an understatement. And there is certainly no one besides my husband I would have rather shared these experiences and every day life with. God has been so faithful to me and my family and I thank him so much for such a wonderful person for with me to share my life.

(This has been a rare glimpse of Sappy Kim)

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

8 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger ms leo said...

darnit! i was going to email you a congrats! uhh... sorry about that! know that i was thinking about you yesterday though! and it was in my calendar. :)

 
At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary guys!!! And, Sappy Kim, please come out and play more often. :)
Hope you have a special day!!!

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Carol said...

Happy Anniversary!
Jer + Kim = TLA!!!!

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Hope you guys had a nice day! Knowing Jer it was just a regular day with maybe something wild like an "A" vegetable thrown in!

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Lisa @ Heaven Sent said...

I like Sappy Kim! Happy Anniversary to both of you. Many blessing for lots of fun years ahead!

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Mommy Brain said...

Happy Anniversary!

 
At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Traditional Gift: Pottery/Willow
Modern Gift: Leather

For lucky number 9.

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger i am not said...

Sappy Kim go back to the closet. I like sarcastic non-emotional kim. She's the one I'm used to:) Hope you guys had a great 9th! Seems like FOREVER ago, doesn't it? Seems like such a long time ago that Natums and I chased the groomsmen out to the limo, got in the wrong one, drank all of the champagne before everyone got there and Natums called you in the other limo to find out if we could stop for more. Seems like so long ago since I could hardly see to walk down the stairs at Dinolfos. Seems like so long ago since we were doing the Train dance - by ourselves. And certain other people were dirty dancing and hiking her skirt up and others were crashing the bar at the wedding next door.

Ahhhh. Good times. Good times.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home