Saturday, November 04, 2006

Halloween Pics

Here are some pictures from Halloween. I told myself that my children wouldn't go trick-or-treating until they could actually say "trick or treat," but Jer was pretty excited about taking her and we got a free hand-me-down costume from my sister so I gave in. I didn't feel so bad after I saw the adult couple with their two dressed up dogs going from house to house. If they can get candy, why can't my mute 23 1/2 month old get some, too?

Elise appeared to have a good time. She couldn't say "trick or treat," but she didn't seem to have any trouble reaching into the neighbors bowls of candy to get a handful for her pumpkin. And she really enjoyed wearing her cat costume. She even insisted on wearing it the next day. She had a hard time carrying her pumpkin and ended up dropping it and spilling all the candy more than a few times, but we picked it up and continued on our way. It was a fun evening and I know that Jer and Elise are counting down the days until the next Halloween. (okay, okay, and me, too.)




Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

5 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger Jen said...

What a cutie kitty! Glad she had fun in the American tradition of sending our children to beg for candy.

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Mommy Brain said...

She looks just like you in that last picture! Thanks for making me smile Elise!

 
At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute! :)
Word verification: laqkrs...Lakers?

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Lisa @ Heaven Sent said...

Such a cutie! I only could see the first photo for some reason, but it was more than enough. I love the fake wiskers!!!

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Josh Leo said...

cute... but she has a double face, one on top pf her head and one on the the front of her face... AHHH!! 2 FACED CAT!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home