Friday, October 26, 2007

Qutoes from Elise

Elise talking to Jer after a long night of her throwing up...

E: "I spilled on Mommy."


Jeremy and Elise discussing birthdays and ages...

E: "You thirty-two, Daddy."
J: "That's right! You're so smart! How old is mommy?"
E: "Fourty-six!"


While riding in the car...

E: "Oh no, Mommy. I got a booger!"
K: "You do? Where?"
E: "On my finger."


After coming into the room where she was playing...

K: "Whatchya doing, Monkey?"
E: "I not a monkey! The monkeys are monkeys."


Whispering to her stuffed animal while downstairs by herself...

E: "My mommy and daddy can't hear us right now."


While listening to her personalized Veggie Tales CD...

Junior Asparagus: "Elise, do you want to sing with me?"
E: "No thank you, Junior. I'm fine."


While Jer and her were outside talking to our neighbor...

Neighbor: "Hi, Elise! How are you?"
E: (pointing to Jer) "This is my friend, Jeremy."

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

10 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger Taylor said...

Oh, I love it! I should post on some of the things Morgan has been saying lately! She is at such a great age - I love hearing the things that run through her mind!

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Josh Leo said...

These are my favorite posts! I love them so much.. more more more!

 
At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so funny...don't you love what they come up with sometimes??? So cute!

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger M. Fox said...

PERSONALIZED veggie tales???? WHERE do i get that???

 
At 5:15 AM, Blogger Diane said...

Glad you are back...I've missed hearing of your ventures.

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Ha! Love the monkey one!

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Mommy Brain said...

Welcome back!

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Lisa @ Heaven Sent said...

So cute! These are the best posts... memories you can easily forget. Keep writing them down!

 
At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Anybody there?

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kim! It's Ari. Elise's quotes are about the funniest i've heard from kids. And I've heard a lot!
Tomorrow is my last day at the Zoo, so sadly, i guess i wont' be seeing "single dad Jeremy" much anymore. Love the blog!
Ari

 

Post a Comment

<< Home